On September 15. the new volunteers from the European Solidarity Corps, Marketa Venclova and Jana Pustejovska, arrived in Stara Zagora. They are working on the project “Education – the key to a better future”, 2019-2-BG01-ESC11-062662, co-financed by the EU Program, European Solidarity Corps, administered in Bulgaria by the Human Resources Development Center.
Marketa and Йana support the foundation’s activities in the Roma neighborhood of Lozenets in Stara Zagora. They joined the work of the Don Bosкo Center for Information, Consultаtion, Education and Support. They started with intensive study of the Bulgarian language and are preparing workshops for children and young people.
They are about to join the courses animators – volunteers that we are organizing in the town of Kazanlak.
Marketa finished business school with a major in economics, as well as a senior social assistant course. Jana is a certified dental technician.
In the Czech republic both of the girls went to an educationla course for volunteers.
Our team is enthusiastic about the next 11 months that we will experience together.
- Course for animators 2019-2020. First meeting 01-03.11.2019, town of Kazanlak
- New volunteers fron the European solidarity corps
- Excursion to Kraymorie, town of Bourgas, 04.09.2019
- On the sea with Romany families, 22-24.08.2019, Kraymorie
- Summer camp with the girls, 29.07-03.08.2019, village of Malchika