On September 22, the Foundation’s director Jaroslav Fogl, together with four Roma families from Lozenets Quarter, Stara Zagora, went to the Black sea for the holidays. It was the first time hen they sleep on the seaside for them all. Their excitement was great. They stayed in a bungalows in Kraymorie. They went to the Bourgas salt lakes, to mud baths, to the exhibition of sand sculptors. They spent three joyful and fun days. At the end of the adventure, everyone was rested and grateful.
- Course for animators 2019-2020. First meeting 01-03.11.2019, town of Kazanlak
- New volunteers fron the European solidarity corps
- Excursion to Kraymorie, town of Bourgas, 04.09.2019
- On the sea with Romany families, 22-24.08.2019, Kraymorie
- Summer camp with the girls, 29.07-03.08.2019, village of Malchika